Daisypath Friendship tickers
Friday, May 6, 2011

wishes dan dilema diet

I looked in the sky and there I saw a star shining so bright above
I closed my eyes and wished upon the star that I would fine true love
Someone who needed me
Someone to share my life
For a love that would be true
I would wait forever
So...no...matter how long it may be
I will be waiting 

One star-brighter than the others
Two Hearts-beating for each other
I believe wishes really come true
 

Love at first sight I knew it from the moment when you said hello
I hoped you felt it too, but we both so shy-how was I to know
when you reached for my hand
I knew you were the one
We laughed and talked for hours like I'd known you forever
Like...a...dream or something from a book
True love had found me
One star-brighter than the others
Two Hearts-beating for each other
Noe I see wishes really come true
 

You just have to dream
Nothing's as bad as it seems to be...believe me
Someone's waiting for you to try
There in the sky


One star-brighter than the others
Two Hearts-beating for each other
You will see wishes really come true
You can't stop believing-wishes do come true
You gotta believe me (wish on a star) wishes do come true...


hihihi..ini lagu yg sedang amat sangat suka g puter2..
ntah kenapa ada perasaan tenang aja waktu dengerin lagu ini.. :)


nothing special in this few days..
but this song really brighten up my days :)
bisa bikin g bengong2 ga jelasan sepanjang hari..hihihi


oiyaa,skarang ini g sedang menggebu2 sama yang namanya DIET!!
tapi yaa seperti wanita kebanyakan,no action talk only..hahahahha

yang ada diotak cuma makanan.makanan,makanan dan makanan.. -.-"
dan sekarang ada satu buah pancake durian di depan mata dan 1 gelas coffee ice tea untuk pulang kantor nanti..


entah bagaimana caranya saya bisa kurus lagiii seperti jaman kuliah duluuuuuuuuu...
huahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stessssssssssssssssss >.<

No comments:

 
;