Daisypath Friendship tickers
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

To You my Lord :')

Lord i come to You in my sickness and pain
between my sin and faith i walk trough Your path
Layin' on my life surrender my will in Your will


Lord i can't bear my pleasure without Your strenght
i can't walk in Your will without Your courage
Layin' on my hope give You all my best to honour You


To You my Lord i praise You with all my life
with my sorrow and pain i never stop to give You all my best
to You my Lord i lay on my will
make my life as Your will
i never stop to worship You

ini lagu yang lagi menjadi doa g mulai dari semalam..
hidup yang seperti jet coster, naik turun dengan begitu cepat..
membuat g merasa kecewa dan tersakit secara cepat juga..


and this is it my deepest prayer from my heart :')


No comments:

 
;